Terms of Service
- Course tuition will not be refunded once a course has begun because all of the audio files and videos are immediately available for download. Colleen wants your full commitment before you begin; she’s fully committed to your progress once you’re her student/client.
- Tuition refunds for courses will be issued if your cancellation request is received at least 48 hours before the start of a course, minus a processing fee.** If you are returning a course at least 48 hours before the course has begun, the processing fees are as follows:
- $50 for courses costing less than $350.
- $100 for courses costing between $350 and $1,000.
- $500 for courses and programs costing more than $1,000.
The reason these returns are strict is because you’re typically also buying access to content that you can use immediately upon purchase before the course begins.
- Cancellations initiated within 48 hours of a course’s start will receive a refund minus 25 percent of the cost of tuition. No refunds will be issued after a course has begun. If circumstances necessitate, you may delay your start date one time.
- Requests to defer course start dates should be sent to email@example.com. One deferral per student is permitted and will be assessed a $250 administrative fee. Once you’ve requested a deferral, you’re considered a member of the course. Thus, you are not eligible for any cancellation or refund.
- Retreat cancellations with requests for refunds or credits are only entertained at least 4 weeks before the scheduled event starts. There will be no refunds or credits given during or after the 4 weeks leading up to the event.
- Course content is non-transferable and cannot be shared. If members break this policy, it is grounds for expulsion without a refund.
- Colleen Hieber will not share your personal information with anyone.
Scope of Practice
I am a Yoga Health Coach. I help you commit to simple healthy habits. I help you stay accountable to your wellness goals. I provide you the information and the guidance to cultivate healthier daily habits. I am also a certified yoga teacher. I am not a licensed health care provider. I do not engage in patient diagnosis or the practice of medicine. Similarly, I am not a counselor or therapist. If in doubt, please ask for clarification. I do my utmost to make it clear when I am offering an opinion and when I am delivering facts. If you are unclear during your coursework with me, it is your responsibility is to ask for clarification. If you have questions regarding your pharmaceutical prescriptions, herbal prescriptions, or other medical advice, see your doctor.
By accepting these terms, you acknowledge your responsibilities in working with me.
• I understand that Colleen Hieber is a Yoga Health Coach. She is not a Medical Doctor (M.D.) and not qualified for Medical Diagnostic and treatment procedures.
• The services offered by Colleen Hieber are at all times restricted to coaching, consultation and evaluation on the subject of lifestyle and healthy eating guidelines. These services are intended for the maintenance and optimization of general health and do not involve diagnosing, prognosticating or treatment of disease.
• I am consenting, on this day and any subsequent visit, solely on my own behalf.